Osteopathy and Sports InjuriesWe treat minor sports injuries and help fitness enthusiasts to maximise their performance. Many sports injuries are caused by:
- Excessive strain on your body as a result of overtraining
- Not warming the muscles sufficiently
- Incorrect training techniques
- Not allowing your body enough recovery time
- Wrong training equipment such as footwear.
Osteopathy can help:
- Improve joint mobility
- Reduce adhesions in muscles
- Help to improve muscle tone
- Enhance general performance
- Support the healing process when an injury occurs.
Overall, osteopathy can be used as a preventative tool in order to keep the body in the best condition and reduce the risk of injuries in the future.